4 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for a smart, pragmatic and resilient demand planner to join a company that are going through a unique phase of development. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an fmcg company that are fast-paced and growing substantially. The company have continued plans to expand so they need high-potential, dedicated people to join them and help drive progressive change.
This would be a fantastic role for a junior demand planner who is motivated by the prospect of adding value very quickly, loves working cross functionally, and is keen to join a company that are absolutely thriving within their industry.
* Work closely with the demand planning manager in managing the global demand planning process across all channels
* 12 - 18 month forecasting using ERP and excel
* system administration with some master data elements
* support testing for new ERP system
* work closely with the sales, supply and finance teams, pushing back when appropriate to ensure that the forecasts are as accurate as possible!
* developing internal processes and tools to make supply chain the best function in the business!
What we are looking for:
* Strong educational background
* Previous experience working within a demand planning role. Alternatively a very strong grasp of forecasting having worked within supply chain, within a very analytical role
* Highly numerate, analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Someone to challenge the status quo, question the way things are done, pick up things quickly, and be curious with it
* Patience. This is a developing business so there will be the occasional laborious task you'll be involved in, and some changes will take longer than you want them to (but when they do it'll feel fantastic!)
* BAGS of energy, and a passion to make a real impact in the role you do
To work in this business you will need to be creative in the way you think. You will want to have your voice heard, and you will strive to make a difference. If this sounds like you, get in touch now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.