Assistant Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
London based property services and refurbishment company currently in a growth phase are on the look out for a talented, ambitious assistant project manager to come on board on a full time basis working from their office in North London.
You will provide support to different programmes and projects, and although duties will vary according to the requirements of the project, the key objectives include:
- project planning and contract monitoring
- procurement and management of materials and plant hire
- dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers
The ideal candidate:
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- A positive work manner with ability to work amongst teams, working flexibility across professional and operational boundaries, including experience of working with senior staff and external agencies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in project coordination and administration.
- Previous experience in Construction or Engineering is desirable
- You will have a clear understanding of planning, monitoring and reporting on programme and projects.
- You will have experience of successfully delivering project and administrative support functions, including evidence of excellent organisation skills, the ability to manage a heavy workload, to set and work to deadlines, and to work on own initiative.
An attractive salary and on going training and support is on offer along with the opportunity to come on board with a growing company
Please reply with an updated CV and cover letter