Business Development Manager (Soft Services)
Role: Business Development Manager (Soft Services)
Salary: £27,500 + Commission & Audi A3 & Ipad & Mobile phone
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03044 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager specialising in winning and maintaining soft service
contracts for the company. You will be responsible for new business development, enhancing existing relationships and upselling with these customers to contribute to the succession plan of the Company.
· Obtain new business for the Company under the strategic guidelines set out by the Managing Director
· Ensure necessary market research and analysis
· Plan short and long term sales activities
· Ensure effective communicate with clients
· Suggest innovations for business expansion
· Prepare proposals, contracts, specifications and other sales documents
· Self-generate leads by means of cold calling, networking and PPQ
· Cooperate with Operations and Administration in sales information management
· Manage sales data and documents
· Manage contract reviews
· Monitor of lost clients
· Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as required, commensurate with the position.
· Proven track record of selling soft services
· Practical sales skills
· Initiative and negotiation skills
· IT literate and ability to produce tender documents
· Excellent communication skills.