Automotive Bodyshop Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Bodyshop Advisor required in Suffolk.
Our client based in the Suffolk area is currently recruiting for an experienced body shop coordinator/body shop customer advisor to join there accident repair centre.
Our client that we are currently recruiting for is a well-established and well known accident repair centre as having been trading in the Suffolk area for an extensive period of time, this client has not only reputation and a position on offer within the company but a potential career changing opportunity is on the cards for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role of body shop coordinator your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Chasing insurance approval
• Invoicing jobs to match estimates and authorisations;
• Book in work;
• Follow up and convert estimates in order to achieve monthly KPIs;
• Check customers in and out, documenting and reporting any damage;
• Identify and maximise profitability;
• Book estimates using body shop management system;
• Record all customer & insurance updates on body shop management system
• Full job specification available on application.
Requirements are as follows:
• Knowledge and experience of Body shop Management Systems;
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Excellent administration skills;
• Strong work-ethic and team-ethic;
• Experience within a similar role in the automotive industry.
In return the client is offering a basic of £16,000 - £18,000 DOE with an OTE of £22,000
Working hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday 8am – 5:30pm
Saturday 1in2 10am – 12pm
Apply with your full CV to Mark Cotton at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS9852
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit