6 month FTC (starting April 1st)
£25,000 per annum pro rata
Career Moves are working with a huge global organisation to source a Content Editor. This role provides content support for two internal communications platforms.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving site engagement and planning: Collaborate with the team to develop campaigns, competitions, email and content strategy which drives site engagement
- Sourcing content: Work with key stakeholders to aggregate & publish appropriate content.
- Community management: Work closely with the Senior Communications Manager to develop and deliver a segmented community comms plan. Manage, guide and oversee content published to support the community comms plan
- Content development: Where required, prepare & develop original content (including deals & stories) and/or upload content from external content sources, in accordance with the Content schedules, for each region. Align content production with monthly Internal Brand content strategy & themes.
- Content Management: Ensuring content on site is up to date, within correct pages (daily), keeping regular content up to date, build appropriate pages to house content
- Idea Generation: Work with team to help develop campaigns, email and content ideas
- Ad Hoc Requests
- Monitor and respond to content performance: Liaise with Internal Brands Analysts to use behavioural analytics to drive content schedule and track.
The key skills that they are looking for are as follows:
- Copywriting skills
- Social Media and how they manage communities
- Really strong attention to detail
- Producing lots of content on a daily basis
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance