AFTERSALES RETENTION MANAGER
7 days left
- Full Time
Long established main dealer (cars) with a fantastic reputation, are seeking an experienced Aftersales Retention Manager. You will be based in the Service Department and you will be responsible for ensuring that loyal aftersales customers remain loyal, lapsed customers return and unknown customers are introduced to the brand retailer network.
- To increase the number of aftersales customers visiting the retail centre whilst ensuring existing customers remain loyal. This requires internal department collaboration, timely and relevant communication and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Effective use of the MIS aftersales system and outbound activity and events delivered through working close with the relevant internal marketing, CRM and other customer facing departments
- Identify and monitor the current performance of the aftersales business
- Understand and utilise the MIS aftersales system to continually analyse the vehicles within the retailers area of influence and identify the opportunity to increase customer retention
- Work with the aftersales management team to ensure aftersales resource is optimised to provide the required capacity to meet the additional growth expectations
- To engage with the new and used car sales teams to ensure that any group vehicles taken in part exchange are retained within the franchised network and sold as Approved used cars.
- Continually challenge and develop new and existing programmes to increase customer retention and improve retailer awareness of customer change of ownership.
- Identify and support marketing team, engage with local partners, independent retailers, shopping centres, supermarkets etc to implement marketing activity to reach customers for which no ownership details are held
- Ensure all standard customer follow up and reminder communications are being actioned and converted into customer visits
To apply for this exciting role you will need experience within aftersales / retentions within a main dealer. You will be professional, dynamic with exceptional customer service skills. Competitive salary on offer.
For full job description and further information on this role, please contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today.