Marketing Exec - Pet Food
6 days left
- Full Time
Due to expansion in the UK a Marketing Executive opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and rapidly growing pet food business. Our client supplies online and to the major UK retailers and focuses on healthy, nutritious food for pets.
Marketing Executive opportunities:
- Manage point of sale projects from concept through to delivery
- Deliver and sign off trade PR - trade press adverts, advertorials, press releases
- Planning and managing events and trade shows
- Online marketing and management of company social media
- Managing product packaging
To be a successful Marketing Executive:
- Previous experience with a FMCG or consumer goods business in a shopper/customer/trade or activation role
- Great presentation and project management skills
- Degree or equivalent
- Ideally a passion or interest in pets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but growing FMCG food business in a Shopper Marketing role, working with a very cool brand! If this sounds like a role you would excel that then apply to the Lime Talent Team TODAY!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.