Senior Finance Manager US listed Tech
A Senior Finance Manager job at a global technology business based in the City paying up to £70k
Your new company
2016 was a huge year for this business, stabilising their place at the top of the Information Services sector, working with the leading organisations across both commerce and banking. Based in the city, this business is corporate and will be looking for ambitious, high calibre candidates.
Your new role
The role is a key decision maker in a revamped finance team and you will have a wide range of responsibilities, revolving around Business Partnering and financial planning & analysis, but also management accounting and month end.
It will consistently challenge you and offer growth throughout the FP&A team, either here or around the world.
Reporting, Analysis and performance management:
- Interacting with the entirety of the business in relation to financial results
- Sitting in quarterly business op's meetings and contributing finding to support monthly close processes.
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Ensuring forecasts reflect business plans and working with the heads of teams on a clear plan moving forward
- Ensuring the correct budgets are in place
- Business Partnering with Sales Operations to ensure pipelines are in line with forecasts.
- Responsible for month end management accounting, multi-currency
- Reporting of costs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prep of UK statutory accounts
Requirements for the Role:
- Technical accounting background
- ACA (preferred) ACCA
- Commercially focused finance experience
- Project management skills
- US GAAP or IFRS experience
- Line management exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.