Media Campaign Delivery Intern - Paid Internship - High-Tech Media - London
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a high-tech new media company providing industry-leading solutions in mobile and digital communications. Their SaaS system is in use by some of the biggest brands around the globe. Currently they are looking for an intern to join the Campaign Delivery team.
This is a 3month paid internship offering NMW followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You must be able to juggle multiple tasks and demonstrate that you can own tasks through to closure. You will never say the words ‘It’s not my job’. As you will be part of a small, but highlyproductive campaign delivery team, it is critical for you to be a self-starter and manage your own tasks and time.
This role is client facing and will involve daily interactions with clients as you help them deliver marketing and communication campaigns across new media channels, including SMS, MMS and Email. Key tasks include segmentation and user selection for campaigns, setting up and monitoring email and mobile campaigns, pre-flight testing of services and producing reports.
This paid internship will suit a tech savvy multi-tasker who is keen to get hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment, interacting with clients. It is important that you are attentive to detail and a fast-learner.
- Creating user lists for campaigns using our product’s list cutting tool;
- Setting up new SMS, MMS, Email and Voice campaigns;
- Campaign pre-flight testing;
- Checking campaigns for errors before live deployment;
- Providing daily, weekly or monthly reports on campaigns;
- Setting up new logins on the system for clients
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
The right candidate for this internship will be an enthusiastic, creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who is not afraid of hard work and thrives on delivering exceptional service.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem solving and logic skills;
- High comfort level with new media technologies;
- Professional and dedicated attitude;
- Time management skills and ability to work with deadlines;