3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a role you can make your own? in a fast-paced growing Wealth Management company?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our business development team and be responsible for managing and developing all company marketing material, both digital and print. Based in the city of London you will be involved in some exciting projects with a key focus on brand marketing and client acquisition
The key duties of this position include:
- Working with Financial Advisers and the Head of Business Development to create professional marketing material and create content for the website and LinkedIn
- Responsible for updating the website and liaising with web developers
- Posting weekly mail shots
- Ensure all marketing materials are up-to-date, compliant, engaging & available
- Assist with event planning and management
- Researching prospective clients
- Updating & maintaining the Client Relationship Management system
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to reach our target audience
- Writing and proofreading marketing material
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- SEO Management
The ideal candidate for this position would be a creative and driven person with the confidence to own projects without the need for constant supervision or direction. They would understand the importance of brand image & would endeavour to help display our company in the best light at all times. Any applicant must have a proven track record of success in a similar role and have some experience in the finance sector.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension after qualifying period
- PMI after qualifying period
- Child Credits
- Ad-hoc incentives
Please apply by emailing your CV to Sally Neill by clicking on the Apply button.
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.