Area Manager- South East
4 days left
- Full Time
The Retail Operations division of Exsurgo are working on an Area Manager role for a Menswear retailer. The position will cover the South East region.
- Achievement of area sales, contribution and cost targets
- Achieve compliance targets
- Own the store representation of the brand – as delivered through the customer experience, store layout, visual merchandising and store packages
- Agree area priorities with the Head of Retail Operations and put in place plans to deliver against the priorities
- Build, and through coaching, develop and maintain exceptional Store Manager capability
- Build strong succession resources to enable a constant flow of great people for all roles
- Deliver improving year on year engagement scores and have in place action plans to address engagement priorities
- Ensure stores are following Company operational processes and procedures
- Build and manage strong relationships throughout region, department, company and external partners
- Actively introduce and manage initiatives throughout region to increase awareness and profitability of area
- Share best practice across the area and with other Area Managers
- Commercial acumen
- Organisation and planning
- Balancing business as usual activities with change initiatives
- Decision making
- Communicating with clarity and consistency
- Budget management
- Ability to Inspire others
- Developing People
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Merchandise Discount
You will be looking to progress your career within this recognisable retailer and join at an exciting time.
In return they offer a basic salary of up to £70,000 per annum plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!