4 days left
- Full Time
Synology UK Ltd is recruiting for a candidate to support the UK, Ireland & Nordic Sales Manager. This role is located in Milton Keynes, but the successful candidate must be able to attend meetings, exhibitions and other events throughout the UK, Ireland and Nordic countries on occasion.
Responsible to: UK, Ireland & Nordic Sales Manager
This role will be varied and requires the ability to be organised, multi-task, work well under pressure, be a team player and be able to deliver training on all Synology products to a variety of people including individuals, groups and at events. You will need to provide accurate and helpful advice to channel partners and end users. This will be via email, phone and face-face.
- Create and update presentation slides for Sales Manager
- Answering emails (sometimes on behalf of the Sales Manager), to channel partners and end users.
- Answering product and sales enquiries.
- Organising national and international travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining a database of sales figures and helping with forecast projections.
- Calculating customer rebates.
- Answering the sales phone line (and occasionally marketing line if required).
- Attending events such as launch events and large exhibitions, and on occasion presenting at them.
- Market research into new resellers and distributors for UK, Ireland and Nordic countries.
- Other duties as required and requested.
Essential skills and experience:
- Computer literate, particularly on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Ability to talk on a one-one basis or in a group with all types personalities from all tiers of hierarchies.
- Public speaking and presentations.
- Working experience in a similar role / environment.
Ideal skills and experience:
- MS Access knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Fluency in a Nordic language would be advantageous but not essential.
- IT qualifications.
- NAS knowledge / experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Capable of working with different technologies including NAS, routers, switches and setting up networks.
Further information and benefits:
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00-5:30 and Friday 9:00-5:00 but this role will entail occasional travelling, nights away and over time.
- 1 hour lunch break.
- Free parking.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Competitive salary
- Child care voucher scheme available
- Pension scheme
If you have the above skills and experience and want to be part of a thriving global company, in a small team environment then please apply today.