Demi Chef - 3 AA Rosette Restaurant - Accommodation Available
7 days left
- Full Time
Fabulous Hotel in the Sussex countryside seeks Demi Chef to join the kitchen brigade!
This 4 star hotel located near Arundel is steeped in history and is located in a glorious location. The 3 rosette restaurant is famed for its beautiful food, and there is now a vacancy for an experienced Demi Chef. You will be cooking at the highest level, learning from Michelin Star Head Chef who has worked in establishments of the highest order.
The Demi Chef will be working along side the Chef de Parties across the sections to assist them in creating beautiful dishes. The Demi will have experience working at a rosette level, and you must have passion at cooking at a fine dining level.
- £18,750 per annum
- Share of tips
- 28 days holiday
- Accommodation available for £160 per month
- Discount on food and drink within the hotel
- Staff social nights
- High street discount vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Longevity bonus
- Have a genuine passion and knowledge of quality food with emphasis on using fresh, local ingredients
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- Have a flexible attitude in their approach, show initiative, and work well alone as well as support various sections when required.
- Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality.
- Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with all departments
Contracted to 48 hours a week. Salary top up for hours worked over this.
The award winning cuisine has gained a long term reputation as some of the best food on offer in Sussex. All of the ingredients are sourced from local suppliers, with food providence being of prime importance.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This company offers great career opportunities for those who love working at the highest level within the hospitality sector. With a passion for high standards and professionalism, they offer a unique working opportunity in one of the most beautiful locations in the UK.