Senior iOS Developer - Cloud messaging platform app - (up to 80k + equity and flexible package )
3 days left
- Full Time
Lead iOS Developer - SW London - up to 80k (Plus Stock options and flexible working hours)
My client offers a platform that allows companies/individuals to share content and messages securely with third parties.
The team lead for iOS will be in charge of developing the companies content sharing platform for iOS devices. The plan is for the lead to manage and build an iOS team as the business grows.
- Maintenance & development of new features for iOS interface (iOS).
- Managing the team responsible for iOS development including internal and outsourced.
- Pairing with Backend team to build features and synchronise progress with API.
- Pairing with QA team to workout quality best practices, tools, and methods.
- Pairing with Project Management and Release Management team to workout achievable roadmap and deliverables.
- Building and maintaining
- technical documentation and guidelines for the iOS platform.
Experience of the following:
- iOS, Swift and Objective-C.
- REST/hypermedia, JSON-RPC, XML-RPC, SOAP.
- Agile, JIRA, Git, Vagrant.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (Agile) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Must have experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Knowledge of internet and e-business processes, disciplines and standards.
- Must be extremelydetail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
if this is of interest, please send your CV through ASAP for more information and the full job specification.