Car Sales Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Car Sales Manager required for Main Dealer in the Cambridge area!
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to join their main dealership Based in the Cambridge area. My client is happy to consider an experienced Business Manager - Transaction Manager looking to step up and progress there career.
As an experienced Sales Manager you will have the following;
• Proven track record in the industry
• Be self-motivated
• Have the ability to hit team targets as well a personal KPI’s
• Hold a full clean UK driving licence
• The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
• Strong customer focus
• Great computer literacy
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
You’re Responsibilities as a Car Sales Manager is as follows;
• To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
• To ensure that all sales executives have a current PDR to maximise performance and to support individuals development.
• To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with company standard and maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
• Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
• Full understanding of set targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
• Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
• Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
• Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
• Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
In return our client is offering,
Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000 OTE £50,000 - £60,000 + Company car
• Working hours are as follows;
• Monday – Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm
• Saturday 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Alternate Sundays with a day off in week
To apply for this vacancy please contact Mark Cotton at Progress Recruitment Solutions with job ref PRS9726
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter @ProgressRecruit