Accounts Assistant - Accounts Payable - Milton Keynes
Currie & Brown is currently looking for an accounts assistant for our Milton Keynes office who meets the following requirements:
- Minimum of two years' accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial system experience (Agresso is preferable)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will fulfil a key role in the finance team, maintaining the integrity of accounts payable on a timely basis and supporting the business with all payable-related issues.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Processing invoices for approval by regional business units and central departments
- Dealing with invoice queries from suppliers
- Drafting payment runs to settle outstanding purchase and expenses ledger liabilities
- Reconciling supplier statement accounts
- Preparing and issuing creditor reports
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.