Assistant Management Accountant
A successful division of a FTSE 100 organisation in South West London is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful applicant will assist the finance team with all finance tasks including transaction processing, month end procedures, variance analysis, supplier and subcontractor payments and other finance administration and ad hoc items.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Assisting in the month end process including journals, intercompany, recharges and preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of the month end internal and external board packs and supporting schedules to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy.
- Reconciling cost monitoring spreadsheets to the financial system on a monthly basis and investigating reconciling items.
- Preparing the monthly VAT return spreadsheet for submission to head office.
- Supporting the Accounts Payable function including supplier setup, payment processing, expenses and dealing with internal and supplier queries.
- Supporting the Group FC and Management Accountant with ad-hoc tasks.
The successful applicant must be:
CIMA, ACCA or ACA part qualified (or overseas equivalent) with a desire to continue complete there studies and continue their development towards becoming a qualified accountant.
Possess a positive 'can do' approach and a willingness to work as part of team
Have good working knowledge of MS Excel