Payroll and Benefits Officer (EMEA)
Our client, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a Payroll and Benefits Officer (EMEA) on a Permanent contract. .
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Advise on the development and implementation of robust payroll processes across EMEA, liaising with the Payroll & Benefits Manager, EMEA, local AOM’s and OMD’s
* Collating and uploading all payroll adjustments into the payroll solution for each region including SSP, SMP, SAP, P60’s and P11D’s
* Auditing and reviewing all payroll reports prior to submission
* Delivering relevant payments to local tax authorities within each EMEA country that a centralised payroll is run
* Ensuring compliance with statutory labour and finance related laws and regulations in place from time to time, within each of the countries that centralised payrolls are run
* Responsibility for ensuring that all starters and leavers within EMEA are appropriately added or removed to the relevant country’s payroll and benefit scheme
* Support the processing of the Company’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) including the monthly deductions and reimbursement
* Processing of Promissory Notes and Forgivable Loans including; the processing of (in and) out of payroll payments, arranging for the correct tax treatment of Promissory Notes and Forgivable Loans, and ensuring appropriate repayment where employees leave prior to forgiveness of their equity agreements
* Supporting the annual renewal of all employee benefits including (but not limited to): Health insurance, Life assurance, income protection, Pension, illness and LT Disability
**The successful candidate must have previous experience of EMEA**
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.