Basel II Reporting Assist Manager/Test Lead
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Wholesale Finance is made up of around 800 colleagues from 12 different business areas located around the country fromLondon-EdinburghincludingBristol,Cardiff,ChesterandBirmingham.
Our overall role is to provide support to the Wholesale Group Executive Director and his senior management team.
One of the key departmental, Divisional and Group wide priorities is to meet the requirements of Basel II. The Wholesale Finance Regulatory Reporting team plays an essential role by developing and submitting Basel II Regulatory Reporting to meet both Divisional and Group requirements. We work closely with colleagues throughout the Group, to ensure these requirements can be met.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a talented, results orientated and proactive individual to join the Change team in Wholesale Finance Regulatory Reporting as a Finance Test Lead. The team is currently working with key partners in Risk and IT to deliver multiple projects. You will assist with the hands on delivery of these projects working on design, documentation, Test scripting and validating critical new regulatory processes. You will also undertake User Acceptance Testing as well as the activities described below
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Supporting the successful delivery of projects that impact the Regulatory Reporting systems including analysis, build and testing.
* Engaging with key stakeholders within Group and Wholesale to ensure Regulatory Reporting requirements are embedded within change projects.
* Executing appropriate Regulatory Reporting User Acceptance Testing as part of the end-to-end test environment.
* Supporting the resolution of issues arising from User Acceptance Testing.
* Working closely with the month end BAU hHBOS and hLTSB Finance teams to understand issues impacting current reporting processes and to develop solutions to improve data quality and remove manual processing.
* Providing post implementation support including high quality documentation.
- Supporting the wider Regulatory Reporting team in any project related ad hoc investigation and analytical activity.
- Line Management of Test Analysts
- Pulling together resource and project plans for the Change team
- Co-ordination of UAT with key Stakeholders - IT/Risk/Finance
* Knowledge of Basel II Pillar 3 reporting requirements
* Quality Centre experience
* Business Objects experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
* Microsoft Access skills
* Microsoft Project
KEYWORDS: "BASEL II", REPORTING ASSIST MANAGER", "TEST LEAD","TEST MANAGER", "REGULATORY REPORTING",BASEL, SQL
Please forward your CV ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com