Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a technology business who are private equity backed and are growing very quickly based near Woking. The role is such an exciting poisition for someone who is CIMA/ACA/ACCA newly qualified to 2 years post qualified that has had some management accounting experience. They must have a 2:1 degree or above and be able to really add value from a business partnering perspectice. The role will pay £50,000 + Bonus
As the Management Accountant, you’ll be responsible for running the commercial financial processes including;
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Improve and produce month-end management reporting
- Driving the financial business partnering activities
- Providing financial advice and management information to executive and operational managers.
- Providing the FC and finance team with financial accounting support as required
- Various project work as required
The CFO is great here. Big 4 trained and has worked in larger businesses. His last role was a divisional CFO for a FTSE 100, where he turned a non profit making business into significant profit. Very sharp and driven, someone will learn a lot from this individual.