Email Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: Email Marketing Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
?My client, a high end retailer is currently recruiting for a talented Email Marketing Manager to join to fast growing marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced email marketing/ CRM executive to step up into a management role.
?You will be tasked with taking the strategic lead on planning and implementing a customer lifecycle programme, developing a sophisticated customer segmentation strategy. My client is looking for a self-motivated and driven email marketer who has exceptional copywriting skills.
?Key role and responsibilities;
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Initiate new automated email triggers such as 'welcome’ and 'after order care’ designed to maximise revenue and encourage loyalty from the customer base.
- Identify new segments to target in a more personalised and relevant way.
- Grow our email list.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Copy writing.
- Optimise existing email templates using personalisation and dynamic content.
- Proven work experience as an Email/CRM Exec/Manager.
- Hands on experience with HTML and/or content management systems
- Experience with the email platform Dotmailer (desirable).
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please get in touch with Georgie at Venture Recruitment.