4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently working with our client based in Huntingdon to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join their team. Founded in 1998 this client was an innovator in the services they provide and has built their reputation to be an award winning company!
Joining this enthusiastic team as an Account Manager your main responsibility will be to maintain and develop relationships with over 300 existing customers.
You will ensure that all customers receive a premium service whereby all orders placed are processed and dealt with in a professional and timely manner and are delivered on time.
- To enjoy dealing with people and be able to deliver excellent customer service to our customers
- Have exceptional knowledge of our products and services
- To be able to work to monthly individual and team targets
- To be able to work through target task lists being self-motivated and ‘wanting the sale’
- To be able to create and maintain accurate and up to date buyer records within a CRM system
- Being able to delegate to and supervise Administrative personnel to ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Being able to provide a concise quote for various products where necessary and upsell where appropriate
- Have a problem solving attitude, being able to deal with all types of queries, complaints and problems
Hours of work Mon – Fri 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (half hour lunch)