Managed Services Business Development Manager
A Managed Services Business Development Manager with experience selling Managed Services solutions to medium to large organisations (over 100 employees) is required for an IT Managed Services provider nr. High Wycombe.
Role: Managed Services Business Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Location: nr. High Wycombe
"We are looking an individual who has excellent listening skills who are able to put the client first and gain real trust in the relationship. You will need to think with a solution led thought pattern and demonstrate the ability to think outside the box to provide the correct outcome that satisfies and exceeds requirements.
To sell contract annuity business, support services, on premise and cloud infrastructure to new and existing clients and achieve targets in accordance with an agreed business plan. You must be able to identify industry openings, and be an expert negotiator. Growing the coverage within the current client base and closing business is the primary role for this position.
On a day to day basis, you will work with existing accounts, you will be expected to upsell and cross sell, whilst managing their service and looking for referral opportunities.
Responsibilities include acquiring an extensive comprehension of present market trends and developments, networking with clients, conducting presentations of new proposals, negotiating and making deals. This is a totally new business focused role."
- Day to day management of some major accounts
- Open and close new business opportunities
- Write proposals and assist in responses to tenders
- Plan and prepare presentations and meeting literature
- Establish and maintain strong team ethics and working relationships
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Maintain a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Maintain and develop new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal support staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
All private and public medium to large organisations having staff numbers in excess of 100. Typical Managed Service contract value: £100-£500kpa plus procurement, billing, installation and project work.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives
- Innovation, energy and a can do attitude are all essential qualities that will be required to succeed
- You should possess excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills and be able to lead and motivate teams
- The ability to produce presentations and business proposals is also an essential skill
- Successful applicants will require an excellent track record of sales and technical ability combined with a good network of connections to move forward with
- A good understanding of managed services and solutions is essential as is previous experience in similar service and associated markets
- We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager to oversee and address our customers’ needs
- As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional able to explain rounded technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Full UK Driving License
- 5+ years’ experience within a Managed Services Sales Team
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme (after 6 month probationary period)
- Company contributes 3% into employee’s pension - employee contributions by way of a salary sacrifice scheme
- Group life insurance (Death in Service) 4 x annual salary
- Also offer the opportunity for employee to purchase childcare vouchers
Send your CV ASAP - Further Details on Application
Orbis Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.