7 days left
- Full Time
My client are a fast growing Asset Management company based in Central London. They predominantly invest in Commercial Real Estate. With a growing focus on the Global market. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join a broad role looking after a large portfolio. They are constantly acquiring new assets so someone who is interested in a fast growth company is a must.
- Take ownership of the UK Portfolio's reporting requirements
- Managing the quarterly accounts cycles as well as year-end processes including statutory accounting requirements
- Provide relevant and proactive financial analysis on a monthly basis to support the senior management team in decision making and cost control
- Involved in internal control and process improvements
- Conduct account reconciliations and analysis
- Monitoring bank position and treasury management
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy and on time
- Supervise, liaise and provide external auditors with relevant financial information regarding subsidiaries and consolidation in order to properly complete the external audit
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement the business
- Special Projects as needed
They are looking for someone who can business partner and manage the various internal & external relationships and also work closely with the CFO and CEO on a daily basis.
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - will consider someone straight from Practice - if they have audited RE clients.
- Preferably 1-2 years of Commercial Real Estate Experience and knowledge of the industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.