7 days left
- Full Time
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working this independently owned Commercial Insurance Broker who are currently looking to fill the role of Marketing Executive within their office in Bordon.
At the Marketing Executive you will co-ordinate all marketing activity within the business, using initiative to run online and offline campaigns to raise brand awareness and reach target customers in the clients industry.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Executive are as follows:
- Taking ownership of all social media sites, posting relevant and timely content.
- Organising the production and delivery of mailshots using MailChimp.
- Coordinating the production and design of marketing literature, working with our designer to ensure our brand messages are relayed in the imagery and content
- Undertaking their organisation of promotional events e.g. breakfast seminars and networking events including drinks and dinner evenings.
- Improving and updating the website
- Establishing a timeline of articles to be published in industry press and coordinating their production
- Production of a quarterly newsletter
- Allocating budget to each activity and monitoring ROI, using tools such as Google Analytics to assess the profitability of each activity in order to continually improve and refine strategy.
To be successful in the role of Marketing Executive you will need demonstrable experience within a Marketing Executive role, be forward thinking and possess excellent planning skills. You should be confident when speaking with customers and be able to manage deadlines and ensure that tasks are completed on time. You will be the Marketing department so will need to work on own initiative, be self motivated and flexible.
If you would like to apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.