Reservations Manager Stunning Hotel Watford
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an outstanding and unique hotel are currently recruiting for a full time Reservations Manager. The hotel operates multiple Restaurants and Bar and also offers great venue facilities including a luxurious spa.
The team ensure that their guest's first contact with The Hotel is handled as smoothly and professionally as they have come to expect. From assisting with general enquiries, to quickly learning the various outlets and experiences available to guests at the hotel, this is a key role in delivering the high service standards that their guests have come to expect. Previous hotel experience would be a benefit.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To actively lead team training sessions and departmental meetings, to develop, share and improve knowledge of the venue, team and product.
- To ensure the selling strategy and other relevant information is clearly communicated to the team
- To support the Reservations Agents in the handling and conversion of client enquiries.
- Responsible for the completion of the reservation team's EARs in a timely manner
- To complete the time sheets and rotas for the reservation team ensuring adequate cover over the peak call times
- To ensure effective communication with the key partners
- To handle all incoming complaints in a timely and professional way
- To ensure that guests receive a consistently high standard of service throughout the booking process and all guests are treated with the same level of attention and recognition.
- To pro-actively encourage and support the Reservation team with the development of guest relationships to encourage repeat business.
- The day-to-day management of all enquiry and booking activity to optimise sales.
- To follow the selling strategies as set out by the availability and yield management techniques to manage occupancy.
- To ensure Standard Operation Procedures and Business Processes are adhered to
- To audit and control on an on-going basis all team working practices and system conventions in line with standards and to take corrective action as required.
- To pro actively sell the products and facilities of the hotel across all departments, especially Restaurants, and spa.
- To aid in the management of distribution channels to ensure sales opportunities and yield are optimised.