Bookkeeper - Industry
Bookkeeper - fantastic opportunity working for International Clients!
**INTERVIEWS SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE**
(Salary, circa up to £30k negotiable according to experience)
Walker Andersen is working with a well-established client, based in North London are looking for a well-established Bookkeeper. The firm which designs, manufactures and distributes an innovative range of FMCG household products.
The company has an aggressive vision for growth, which is expected to be fuelled by increased distribution globally and the on-going development of innovative product ranges either to extend the existing brands or via the creation of new brands. Their product range is sold worldwide in major multiples with major markets including UK, Australia, Germany, Scandinavia and Ireland, and with significant new distribution evolving in mainland Europe and North America.
Administration, accounts and sales are conducted out of the company's HQ offices in Finchley, North London.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Specifically, duties for the successful applicant may include:
- Accounts duties may include sales order processing and invoicing, purchase order processing, purchase ledger checking, bank posting and reconciliations, payment runs, journal entries, assisting the financial controller in the preparation of management accounts, and monthly accounting reports.
- Adhoc Bookkeeping assignments on Excel and Sage Line 50
- Administrative support for office administrator to include filing, and assistance when required with logistics and customer service functions
- 2-3 years Bookkeeping experience
- Positive, flexible, "can-do" attitude with a strong sense of responsibility to ensure the highest standards are met throughout the business.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels with a confident telephone manner and excellent spoken and written English.
- Numerate with previous accounts related experience.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages and use of Sage Line 50.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload.