Sales Representative - (6 months Contract)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our rapidly expanding Online Money Transfer Business.
This role involves various travelling across UK
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Carrying out promotions during events & attending events as required by the line manager
- Able to carry out field marketing/promotional activities including distribute leaflets/merchandising, reach out and engage with people to explain products and meet daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Monitoring stock count and liaising with Team Leader to ensure a constant supply is available.
- Selling and marketing the available products at the promotional spot.
- Liaise with the marketing teams to ensure the adapted events fit company's objectives and targets.
- Contribute to the execution of all events related to the business.
- Execute events and brand experience to communicate key business messages directly to the potential customers.
- Liaise and establish relationships with internal and external teams, suppliers.
- Arrange and coordinate with the other department to produce promotional materials for events including, merchandising and marketing materials.
- Load and unload materials to set up and set down equipment at the promotion location.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Full UK Driving license desired but not essential
- Able to work independent and self-disciplined.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the concerned targeted segments
- PC literate - Windows and MS Office package (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)