Marketing Account Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Large B2B Marketing agency, located near Guildford, Surrey, is recruiting Marketing Account Executives.
If you’re a Marketing or Business Graduate looking to begin your career in B2B Marketing or a Junior Account Executive with some Marketing agency experience, this is a great opportunity for you.
The agency has an extremely impressive list of clients and offer a fantastic office environment, a team of friendly and highly motivated individuals and very good career progression and training opportunities.
The Account Executive will be at the centre of the account team supporting and learning whilst demonstrating development. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a Marketing degree who demonstrates enthusiasm, flexibility and the willingness to learn in a vibrant agency environment.
- Good admin and project management balancing an eye for the detail with a general overview of the bigger picture
- Write clear and concise briefs for Task jobs
- Understand and articulate client comments and actions confirming and agreeing in writing with client to ensure understanding
- Lead creative briefing and feedback to team/studio on smaller projects involving AM as needed
- Accurately estimate for jobs following the receipt of new briefs involving AM for approval
- Ensure that jobs run to budget by regularly reviewing the WIP and re-estimating if the client exceeds their allocated rounds of amends. Flag any issues with your AM at the earliest possible point.
- Acknowledge all client requests, briefs, etc., as soon as possible after receiving them, clearly explaining when and what next steps will be ensuring a professional and fitting professional tone in all communications
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail in all written work (from emails through to creative copy) taking ownership, but checking with line manager where necessary
- Demonstrate industry awareness through reading trade articles, attending talks (internal and external), Agency meetings and feeding into client business as appropriate
- Build a deeper knowledge of the client business outside of the specific Agency discipline / responsibility.
Great benefits and working environment.
Own car essential due to location.