3 days left
- Full Time
London - Camden
You will join the highly regarded Crime department which deals with a real broad mix of work which makes the work load very interesting. This will be a hands on role where you will get stuck into good quality work from day one.
You will be a Criminal Paralegal with at least 12 months' experience in criminal casework and have attained a minimum 2:1 degree and gained a Distinction or Commendation in the LPC.
You should have a passion for crime work and be an organised individual with good team working skills.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Interviewing clients and passing on relevant information to the fee earner.
- Researching cases and any pertinent legal information needed.
- Preparing bundles.
- Drafting documents and letters.
- Dealing with all administrative duties, including taking phone calls, answering correspondence, legal aid applications, filing, billing
This opportunity would provide an excellent stepping stone for a self-motivated, hardworking individual looking to pursue a career in the legal profession.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration!