Area Manager - East Anglia and City of London
This market leading menswear retailer is looking to recruit an Area Manager to be responsible for their East Anglia and City of London region. The company continue to grow year on year from both a store count and financial point of view and are a key player within their market.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Sharing best practice across the area and with other Area Managers
- Achievement of area sales, contribution and cost targets
- Actively introduce and manage initiatives throughout region to increase awareness and profitability of area
- Build and manage strong relationships throughout region, department, company and external partners
- Manage effective resource planning to maximise store productivity and deliver unrivaled personal service
- Ensure stores are following Company operational processes and procedures
- Deliver improving year on year engagement scores and have in place action plans to address engagement priorities
- Build, and through coaching, develop and maintain exceptional Store Manager capability
- Agree area priorities with the Head of Retail Operations and put in place plans to deliver against the priorities
- Achieve compliance targets - stock loss, stock accuracy, Retail & Hire data capture and regroups
- Own the store representation of the brand - as delivered through the customer experience, store layout, visual merchandising and store packages
You will currently be operating at an Area or Regional Manager level and be looking for your next progressive career move.
In return they offer a basic salary up to £70,000 per annum plus bonus and various other benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @Exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about out other roles and more.