Registered Estates Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Registered Estates Manager
Basic salary c.£30,500 with bonus and paid overtime
38.75 hours per week. This will include working alternate weekends
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for a Registered Estates Manager to Manage a supported living service in Ipswich.
The client provide 24 hour management cover, domestic support and personal care by arrangement to create an environment combining security, comfort and support in a range of one and two bedroomed apartments available for purchase by people over 70 years of age. The developments have a communal lounge, function room and on site restaurant offering home owners a 3 course meal at lunchtime. The development has a real community feel about it, with Home owners actively involved a wide variety of activities both within the development and out and about.
They have 24 hour staffing cover and are registered with the Care Quality Commission so that they can provide domiciliary care services.
If you join our team we will offer you:
- A career pathway with excellent training to encourage progression
- Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
- Fully paid induction and free Criminal Records Check
- Staff Benefits Scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping rewards
The service opened in late 2013 and has 59 apartments which currently provide around 100 hours of care
As the Registered Estate Manager you will take overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of the development, as well as lead, direct and supervise a team of staff. You will also be registered with the Care Quality Commission to promote the management of domiciliary care services to home owners within the development.
We are looking for people who are passionate about their work and want to develop their careers in care and have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to all tasks undertaken.
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have the following qualifications, skills and experience gained in your recent work history:
- Experience of leading a team and working in a hands-on management role
- A collaborative team-working ethic and a desire to train and enhance your skills
- Experience of working with and understanding the needs of older people
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- A good understanding of IT systems including Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel on occasion to other developments in the same region if required
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:45 am until 4:30 pm with one weekend day on alternate weekends with a day off in the week.
Closing date: Thursday 9 February 2017
Interviews: Monday 13 February 2017
If you are interested in this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Social Care, Social Care, social care, Registered Estates Manager