Internal communications Manager- Banking
5 days left
- Full Time
Internal Communications Manager- BANKING
Our client a leading player in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced employee communications professional, with current/recent experience in the Banking sector.
You will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing employee communications programmes and campaigns.
- Responsible for the content strategy and delivery across internal channels, ensuring they actively inform and engage colleagues.
- Create compelling content and develop strategic campaigns.
- Liaise with external agencies in order to produce various campaigns/concepts.
- Work collaboratively with the communications network to deliver communications activities
- Track and measure the delivery and impact of employee communications.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Solid current/recent senior level experience in employee communications gained in the Banking sector.
- Experience working across a variety of internal comms channels
- Excellent writing skills for a variety of audiences, channels and leadership styles
- Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience implementing communications plans in an international environment
Please send your cv to Becki Reed via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.