5 days left
- Full Time
Leading business in the peer to peer finance sector is looking for a Collections Advisor to provide support to the Customer Services Team. You must have fantastic communication skills and the ability to ask the necessary questions and obtain the required information.
The company values customer service more than any other KPI, and although hard metrics are important happy customers and clients are what is ultimately responsible for repeat business and referrals.
- Working in our busy Collections team you will handle customer calls, providing technical and product specific support to other departments and customers internally and externally
- Work in close partnership with customers in financial difficulty to understand their individual circumstances resolving any enquires or disputes in a manner that is sensitive to the customer's individual needs whilst managing their expectations.
- Actively resolve complaints in line with Financial Conduct Authority complaint handling requirements and ensure that all third parties are notified.
- Display the highest level of verbal and written communication to customer's suppliers and third parties
- Underwriting existing and previous customers
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Supporting field collections team
- Ensuring full understanding of the Company's quality standards and expected standards of service in support of this role.
- Computer and Numeracy literate.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A lively and good humoured personality.
- Collections and Complaint Handling experience ideally from within an FSA/FCA regulated environment
- Confident with managing relationships with clients.
- Strong customer and client relationship skills
- Ability to operate and adapt under pressure with demanding expectations
- Good Logical reasoning, analytical skills and decision making ability.
- A confident telephone manner with the ability to manage both inbound and outbound calls in a busy contact centre environment
- A practical understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Treating Customers Fairly requirements
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be polite and patient
- Be a confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong problem solving & negotiation skills