3 days left
- Full Time
Wow Factor: An extremely successful Financial Membership company located right in the heart of the City is seeking a Reconciliation Associate with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to join their professional team. My client is looking for a keen and positive individual who is looking for the next step in their career.
JOB ROLE: Reconciliation Associate
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 8:30am - 05:30pm
SALARY: £23,000-£25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City Of London
Experience: The successful candidate will have experience within an reconciliation role or similar.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Answer incoming calls and take messages efficiently.
- Liaise with clients when they have requests about invoices or subscriptions
- Make sure the databases are all kept up to date
- Reconciliation of cashbook within Sage
- Manage a large amount of accounts, reconciling payments daily.
- Responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and appropriate financial and management information to the business.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments, including payroll, invoices, statements and purchase orders.
- Reconciling Multiple bank accounts daily
- Investigating any issues and differences
- Provide adhoc administrative support to the rest of the team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong education with a credible history.
- Must have previous experience with reconciliation/accounts. The ideal candidate would have a finance/banking/accounting background.
- Must have working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, especially excel.
- Able to be flexible, proactive, with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, personable, confident with a great work ethic.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills, personable and confident.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.