Management Accountant - Excellent Benefits attached
5 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Law are proud to be representing an organisation based in London who are seeking a management accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This exciting opportunity will involve reporting to the Finance Director and encompass the following duties:
- Leading on the preparation of the management accounts
- Managing a small accounts team
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering to include reporting the management accounts to finance and non-financial staff
- Liaising with the auditors for the internal and external audit
- Providing variance analysis
- The successful candidate will be ACCA/ CIMA Qualified with a few years post qualification experience
- Someone who is forward thinking, dynamic, independent. This organisation is very interested in training and developing their staff.
- Pension scheme in place
- 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Interest free Season ticket loan
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays, rising after two years of length of service
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills, please apply as soon as possible.