Service Technician - Basildon
3 days left
- Full Time
£20,000 + bonus + associated benefits
Our client, is one of the largest, highly reputable brands with in the Automotive industry; they are currently looking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician/ Supervisor.
Main purpose of a Vehicle Technician:
To undertake all vehicle servicing and mechanical repairs on customer vehicles in accordance with "standards of service"
- Service vehicles in accordance with manufacturer's guidelines and times.
- Undertake routine maintenance of vehicles in line with manufacturers recommendations
- Identify potential defects and worn components and report responsibly for customer authorisation.
- Complete all associated paperwork accurately.
- Work responsibly with Health and Safety in mind
- Adhere to all codes of practice, systems of work, and processes.
- Industry qualifications
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work within strict time frames.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated individual
- Good communication skills
- Willing to undertake further training
- Willing to work as a team player
- Commit to Health and Safety guidelines
Please apply online now.