Commercial Finance Analyst
Investigo are currently partnering with a blue-chip media business based in west London who are looking for a commercial finance analyst to join their finance function.
This is a highly commercial role in which you will play an integral part in helping with effective decision making, providing commercial insight and analysis as well as taking the lead on commercial finance projects.
As the commercial finance analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- To provide key analysis to the business, helping to shape the direction of the business at a strategic level, including supporting the evaluation of commercial opportunities.
- Detailed analysis of data to extract valuable insights enabling strong accurate decision making.
- Delivery of high quality, timely management information.
- Partner with relevant business areas to develop business plans, budgets and forecasts; model scenarios, advise on key assumptions and trade-offs and support the alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
- Build strong relationships with multiple senior business stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate financial risks and opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this commercial finance analyst role will:
- be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a strong commercial finance background in industry.
- have a strong understanding of business models and strategies.
- have excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationship building skills.
- have strong excel skills.