Web Framework Developer (Financial Services / Capital Markets)
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Framework Developer to join this well-established and hugely successful financial software house. Must have proven development and support experience using Java and SQL databases.
- University level education or equivalent with a strong focus on information technology.
- Proven experience in the development of web applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web standards and accessibility requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge of web development methodologies and browser specific compatibility issues.
- Demonstrable knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures especially Enterprise Java
- Demonstrable knowledge of GWT
- Experience designing for the web, with a strong usability and UX focus (e.g. knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, information architecture and usability principles)
- A passion for staying at the front of web development technologies
· Proven track record in delivering quality code within agreed budgets and timelines
- Strong teamwork skills
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
- Capital Markets experience
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience in an Object Oriented design environment
- Knowledge of Application Servers such as JBoss/Websphere/WebLogic
- Experience in working for a software company
Based in their luxury Hertfordshire offices, this friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex financial software.
To lead development and maintenance of the company’s Web framework.
For full details about this role please email your CV now.