A market leading consultancy and research company are seeking an enthusiastic and eager to learn Junior Artworker.
This company prides itself in its staff retention and focus on continuously developing the skill set of their marketing team. Our client works with blue chip organisations and therefore is always keen to push boundaries and come up with new and exciting creative ideas.
The marketing team is varied covering a production of a wide range of outputs, including print, digital, video, animation and illustration. You will need to be commercially aware and be keen to work in an ‘agency’ environment, liaising with internal clients to promote the services of the Creative Studio.
- To assist the senior designers in the artworking of a range 'data visualisation' outputs in various formats including graphic design for print as well as some video, animation and design for digital deliverables
- This could include assistance with the production and delivery of marketing collateral including HTML emails, brochures and digital material
- To work closely with the account management team to prepare PowerPoint presentation for high end pitch work
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build lasting relationships with internal stakeholders, external suppliers
- A creative portfolio with demonstrates a good grounding experience in a variety of Artwork
- Well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that is relatively junior in their career that is looking to build upon their skill set in a supportive environment with a friendly team