My client are a well-known cosmetics brand with more than 50 UK stores and an industry leading loyalty program. They are currently looking for a CRM Analyst to join their team based in the heart of the city and help deliver on companywide objectives.
As a CRM Analyst you will sit within the companies CRM function and provide the wider business with actionable insights as well as contributing to the definition of new data strategies and techniques to optimize and innovate current processes.
CRM Analyst role;
- Working as part of the analytics team to deliver on companywide analytic initiatives.
- You will be working closely with the Analytics manage to drive new analytic strategies and programmes.
- Bring new energy & outlook to the business with new ideas and concepts on how the company can innovate and optimise current techniques and methodologies.
CRM Analyst experience/Skills required;
- The CRM Analyst will have a strong analytical background ideally from E-Commerce or Retail.
- Excel and R are essential.
- Exposure to large complex data sets is highly advantageous.
- Passionate about emerging technologies is a must!
Please apply immediate consideration and interview!