Fund Manager - Real Estate - Central London
3 days left
- Full Time
Fund Manager - Real Estate. Our Client is a fast growing real estate investment and advisory firm who have grown significantly over the last few years. They offer a 'one stop shop' to their investors who consist of HNWI's across the globe. As a result of recent growth, they are now looking for a Fund Manager who will be working closely with the Chairman.
The Role will consist for the following duties:
- Analysing, reviewing and suggesting various investment funding options and come up with innovative ideas.
- Responsible for sensitivity analysis and scenario analysis.
- Experience of setting up SPV/Fund structures for projects keeping in mind various legal, compliance and cost efficiency aspects.
- Preparing investor reports and documentation.
- Conducting transaction due diligence.
- Debt/equity financing discussions and negotiations.
- Attending (as and when necessary) investor meetings.
- Liaison with various parties including lawyers, investors, financial institutions, regulators and various stakeholders within the group.
- Working closely with the marketing team in preparing various Investor presentations.
The Person: To apply, you must have at least 5 years' experience of fund management and sound understanding of fund structure and compliance. Strong Excel skills and the ability to produce cash flow / financial models from scratch are essential. You will have the ability to understand company's business model along with long term picture of the entire group and how the end-to-end service offerings of the group to clients work. This is an integral part of the business in its early stages of growth and working alongside the team to take it to the next level. You will have commercial business acumen and be able to work well independently. Qualifications such as CFA/IMC will be helpful; however, it is not a pre-requisite. This opportunity will allow one to grow with a unique and growing real estate firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.