3 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are currently supporting a growing Milton Keynes based Retail/Wholesale business with their recruitment of a stand alone, hands on Finance Manager.
This role will report into a local MD, and a Group FC, and will have overall responsibility for all areas of accounting and finance for this £5M T/O Division of a much larger Group. The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Financial forecasting & planning
- Formulating Quarterly and annual financial targets (Forecast) and Budgets
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- Managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the company's financial affairs
- Management of all expenditures, presenting these to the MD for sign off
- Control and review of all client and supplier contracts
- Monthly Management Accounts & Cash Flow
- Coordination with Banks
This hands on, all encompassing role would suit a QBE Accountant who is comfortable with all areas of finance, from processing AP invoices through to month/year end reporting. Suitable Candidates will be proactive, self starters with excellent communication skills.
Our Client is offering a salary of £33,000 - £38,000 DOE.