Business Development Manager - Luxury Chauffeur Company
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a family business based in London with chauffeur services offered worldwide. Their clients include, Retail & Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Hedge Funds, Insurance companies, Oil & Gas companies, Air Charter companies, Foreign Embassies, High net worth individual(s) and some 4/5 star Hotels.
They coordinate and provide a truly bespoke solution for their client's busy travel requirements in the UK and abroad, keeping them on the move, while ensuring their comfort, time and security are never compromised. In this highly-saturated market, they believe their can-do attitude, their proactive attention to details both in the office and on the road and the ability to understand their client's real needs, sets them apart and allows them to provide a seamless service.
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementing sales plans.
Key skills for Business Development Executive:
- Communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness - Competitive Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Numerical skills - Financial Planning & Management
- IT skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
- Collate information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protect organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Proven track record in outbound sales
- Proven track record in client handling, via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Outstanding client handling skills including the capability to close sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including influencing and assertiveness
- Excellent commercial acumen, recognising opportunities to grow the business
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive team player
- Highly organised
- Proactive relationship builder, comfortable liaising at all levels internally and externally
- Knowledge of your IT software/CRM system