Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Man
3 days left
- Full Time
Appoint Group Vacancy
Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager
Near Brede, East Sussex
£32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience – with the additional benefits below:
1. Strong progression opportunities and development program
2. Pension scheme
3. DBS Provided
4. Childcare Voucher
5. Onsite parking
6. 5.6 weeks Holiday entitlement
7. Retails Benefits and discounts
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Service Manager / Registered Manager / Home Manager to join an established and well run home that provides high quality personalised residential care in the East Sussex area. The job is working in a specialist care home looking after vulnerable individuals with Learning Disabilities.
The position will be to offer the highest standard of care and then manage a friendly team who work hard to provide a homely environment which can address a range of complex learning disabilities.
To be considered it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following;
1. QCF / NVQ 4 Management in Care / RMA, NVQ3 / SVQ3 in Health and Social Care
2. Experience working as a Home Manager / Service Manager / Registered Manager.
3. Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
4. Maintain relationships with GPs and Social workers.
5. Good links with local authorities and social services
6. Experience of a person centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for the residents
7. Demonstrable management/supervisory experience
8. Experience of professional Development
9. Working knowledge of National Minimum Standards
10. A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
11. Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
12. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role is based near Brede, East Sussex and is commutable from Rye, Hastings Battle, Bexhill, Tunbridge Wells, Hailsham, Eastbourne and Ashford.
For more information and or to apply please call Tobias Marchant on and or email