Pre-Sales Technical Consultant / Solutions
Solutions Engineer / Pre-sales Technical Consultant.
Opportunity to join a global product company who offer a SaaS solution. The product offers a layer of security, centralises user data along with the usual analytical tools. Highly configurable and built to integrate seamlessly through API's. Their clients are generally large companies with many websites and often eCommerce sites, always with high volumes of users.
- consulting with clients on how the product will be integrated with their website and back-end systems. 50% of this is with non-technical stakeholders and 50% with their technical teams. Capture requirements and document
- Proof-of-concepts and Demo's. At times this could include some hands-on work
- consulting with internal teams to assist the lifecycle
- RFP's, RFI's
Skills and experience required:
- client facing skills. This is 'not' a sales role, their mode of business is to create good working relationships and collaborate with clients. you need to feel comfortable working with C'Level
- domain experience needs to be relevant, such as (but not limited to): Digital advertising solutions, eCommerce, CMS products .... any SaaS digital solutions
- Familiarity with third-party authentication protocols such as OpenID, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and SAML.
- Able to Travel. UK (mainly London), Paris, Berlin, Madrid. Short stops (1 night if in Europe, or day return on Eurostar. no more than 40% travel. European HQ in Central London and they are flexible to work from home.
This company has shown consistent growth. Larger in US than Europe, however business development is now increasing exponentially and they only have one direct competitor.
competitive starting salary + bonus and with opportunity to progress within a growing business.