Senior Events Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
This is a brilliant new role for an experienced exhibition sales executive to join a high profile, market leading business in the publishing and events sector.
With nine offices worldwide, the business is renowned for providing connectivity and business-critical insight across communities of buyers and sellers through an exciting range of exhibitions, conferences, tradeshows, and websites.
They are now looking for an events sales executive and an effective team player to generate revenue across one of their leading portfolios. The role will require negotiation and sales ownership of bespoke packages across stand, sponsorship and digital sales.
- Extensive experience within an exhibition stand space or sponsorship sales environment plus knowledge of event industry
- A history of high achievement against target with proven sales performance and negotiation skills
- Experience in face to face sales, with a willingness to travel to international and domestic markets
- New business development and building relationships with existing and potential exhibitors to meet sales revenue targets; Ensuring KPIs of 30 calls per day are met.
- Account management and customer retention - developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the rest of the show team
- Handling a high level of inbound telephone enquiries and also by post, producing mailings and general office correspondence
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Resolving exhibitor conflicts both at the office and on-site
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, ops, finance to ensure maximum awareness of each element of the shows
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required