Project Manager / Site Manager Construction Interviewing
4 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager 50k negotiable Construction (Steel) Harrow
My client is seeking a Project Manager to Manage Projects on various sites throughout London.
Only a Project Manager who thrives on a challenge, who has pride in their work and a passion for steel need apply.
As we are an SME, the pressure is often on to do the impossible and we base our reputation on our hard working team who in turn deliver a quality product with impeccable service. The successful candidate would have the ability to meet every challenge head-on and always view it positively as an opportunity to grow as is the company ethos.
We are looking for the following qualifications and experience for a Project Manager to be employed full time.
2. IOSH would be an advantage
3. Managers CSCS
4. NVQ Level 7 would be an advantage
5. Degree Qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering would be an advantage
6. AP or Lifting Supervisor would be an advantage
7. Excellent knowledge of steel and other products within the industry (Purlins, Decking, Metalwork’s, Temporary Steelwork, Structural Refurbishment Steelwork etc...)
8. Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality
9. Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully understand the project requirements/scope of works/specification
10. Ability to work to scope of works, budgets and programs
11. Ability to manage the implementation of the IMS Procedures down the chain of management 12. ITP & Handover’s to be managed
13. Ability to produce programs
14. Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
15. Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to our clients and commercial success for company
16. Ability to work well under pressure
17. Pride in the role of Project Manager and all that means in the Construction Industry
18. Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as a Team 19. High standard of admin will be required
20. Ability to communicate professionally with Head Office & Company Directors
21. Excellent organisation skills and ability to plan ahead
22. Excellent Negotiation Skills and ability to defuse high-pressure situations
23. Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
24. Ability to multitask
25. Take responsibility and be accountable
26. Pride in the work with an eagerness to get the job done even if it requires overtime to complete the work
27. Appointment and control of sub-contractors in conjunction with the purchasing department.
28. Preparation & submission of fortnightly project status reports for all on and off-site activities.
29. Attend regular Company co-ordination meetings.
30. Maintain accurate records to safeguard the Company’s contractual position.
31. Receive and act upon client instructions.
32. Attend client design and progress meetings.
33. Monitor subcontractors and suppliers by means of the Company KPI system.
34. Responsibility for completion of the project in accordance with the contract program.
If you are that Project Manager with pride and a passion for steel that our client is looking for, forward your CV immediately.