PPC Manager - Paid Search Manager - PPC, SEO, Google Analytics £40k, West London
Paid Search Account Manager - PPC Manager - £30-40k + Benefits
Location - Oxford St, London.
Our client are an award winning independent agency, with annual billings of over £20m per year, making them one of the leading top 20 digital marketing agencies in the UK.
Offering a full range of digital marketing solutions they are truly full-service with capabilities ranging from performance media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience and Design
They are expanding their Biddable Account Managment operation and as such seek a credible individual to become responsible for managing, strategically planning and implementing large-scale paid search campaigns for major clients, as well working with paid social and display campaigns when required.
The role will include the following key task areas:
- Manage, optimise and ensure best possible performance across paid search accounts.
- Get involved in set up and management of paid social and display campaigns.
- Manage budgets and targets including forecasting and reporting
- Ensure Head of Department is notified of any significant changes or developments within accounts’ budgets.
- Produce analysis and value-adding, actionable insights regularly across client set.
- Build strong relationships with clients in order to influence and cross sell.
- Comprehensive understanding of each client, their targets, their vision and our part in their marketing plan.
- Produce comprehensive analysis on all your accounts’ results and ensure quarterly forecasts and client business plans are completed to the highest level.
- Support the team for successful incubation and implementation of new clients within the team.
- Ensure criteria for successful implementation is followed with timescales.
- Identify potential growth opportunities and working proactively with the rest of the team to convert these into actual revenue
- Regular contact and meetings with clients to ensure high and consistent levels of service.
- Create account development plans for all clients.
- Support in the integration of channels and marketing plans within Harvest Digital.
- Work closely with Display and Social team members to develop those skills and support in that channel work.
- Support in training junior members of the team.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE INCLUDE:
The Biddable Account / PPC Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Previous paid search experience
- Previous social and / or display experience is beneficial
- Google AdWords and Bing certified
- Knowledge of bid management tools like Kenshoo, IgnitionOne or DS3 but in particular Marin
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
Our client are keen to hire and as such prompt feedback is offered.
Salary £30-40,000 + Benefits, location, close to Oxford St, London.