Head of Marketing
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award-winning VC backed Technology company focused on the testing Apps for an array of devices including Android, iOS, Windows and Linux as well as many more. This Technology company is based in London and also has a global network of professionals. As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business with a strong focus on staff retention; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. With talent scouts searching over 80 countries for the most highly skilled testers, they focus on quality over quantity to build an efficient and effective community that is worth looking after and retaining. Another core value of this technology company is to help nurture the best talent with a number of case studies of the highest members of staff being promoted from within and nurtured over time.
Due to the range of functional test approaches for any platform, this software testing company works with some of the biggest names in the world, like Spotify, Microsoft, and Facebook. This opportunity is great for someone with marketing experience within the technology and SaaS industries looking to further their career. Chosen as one of the UK's fastest growing Tech Companies, this is a great time to join the team.
About The Marketing Role
The Inbound Marketing Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Technology and App Testing environment.
Key Responsibilities for Marketing Manager:
* Execute 30/60/90 day marketing plans (based on a 1 year plan) that is regularly updated and iterated regularly
* Leverage your extensive knowledge of Marketing Automation
* Capture a number of leads through their sales and marketing funnel, this figure will vary per quarter
* Deliver ROI on all marketing spends (% will vary per quarter)
* Send weekly emails to all staff about our customer, market and competition
About Your Marketing Experience
If you are currently in an Inbound Marketing role or are currently working as a Marketing Manager this is the ideal next step in your Technology and Saas Marketing career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Inbound Marketing Manager:
* Clear proof of ROI within a SAAS business or similar is extremely advantageous
* Ideally you will have 2 years Marketing experience within the technology space
* Comfortable with marketing automation: Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot etc.
* A genuine interest within the tech space would be very helpful within your career
* Must be able to display clearly that you have successfully built an inbound marketing funnel
The Senior Marketing Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.